Mister409

409fanatic

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Sorry about the confusion. Glenn Larson wrote this but I think he might of put it in the wrong spot so I copied it and pasted it here. Great guy. He is wanting to be a part of all this. He is a great car guy and 409'er to say the least................................ Hi 409'ers, I am new to your forum and am really not good with the computer as you will soon find out.
I'm a friend of Butch Schultz, and a previous owner of his car. It has been great getting to be part
of the rebuild story and to work on the car. It is so crazy to have ran across the 6l' again after all the years
and to become good friends with Butch and Debbie. I hope that some of you can also experience something
like this. My handle (Mister 409) came from the days Buck Burton and I raced the car at Balboa Park in Eugene Oregon 1966 ,67. I do have a 6l now that I am cloning Butch's car. It has the engine that Butch used to race and will look alot like the ole 61, hope to get it done one of these days. Thank you, for your time, I can talk 409's any time, also I have some 348'..... Glenn Larson..

409fanatic

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Hope you did not mind me switching things over for you Glenn. Lucky to be able anything on this computer anymore. Our signal is so bad I can only get on part of the time.
While I am on I want to say to all of our east coast friends we are all with you and thinking of you. This might of happened in Boston but this effects us all.....We all have to pray for America...