Mark Steele

M

Mark Steele

Hi,
Mark Steele of Zeke&Muggie 409 Racing located in Falconer, NY.
I raced with you folks at Thompson on 6-3 and 4.
It was great and I enjoyed it very much.
We will be there every year.
Question. Where do you folks race with your W engines?
I'd like to find the places you race. I'd like to be there and race with you.
Thanks, Mark Steele

BSL409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Welcome aboard Mark,
What car did you have at Thompson? A few of us were at the Beaver Springs, Nostalgia Super Stock Weekendin July and not sure how many are going to Flashback Friday next week Aug 12th I hope to if the car is ready. Sure would be nice if we had a late summer 409 race at Thompson? :think:dance What you think Ray?

M

Mark Steele

Welcome aboard Mark,
What car did you have at Thompson? A few of us were at the Beaver Springs, Nostalgia Super Stock Weekendin July and not sure how many are going to Flashback Friday next week Aug 12th I hope to if the car is ready. Sure would be nice if we had a late summer 409 race at Thompson? :think:dance What you think Ray?

I have a '62 Biscayne with a 340 hp. The car it self has been in the family since it was born. I repowered it. My car isn't a fantastic drag car like many of the folks, but I'm working on it. Is Flashback Fri. at Beaver Springs? I'll start checking it out. Regards.

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Welcome aboard Mark,

Well there is a Gasser meet in Sept every year, if there is enough interest I will talk to the track. What say you all?

M

Mark Steele

Well there is a Gasser meet in Sept every year, if there is enough interest I will talk to the track. What say you all?

I'd be there in at Thompson in Sept. if other "W" folks were. Count "Zeke & Muggie 409 Racing" in.

BSL409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
I have a '62 Biscayne with a 340 hp. The car it self has been in the family since it was born. I repowered it. My car isn't a fantastic drag car like many of the folks, but I'm working on it. Is Flashback Fri. at Beaver Springs? I'll start checking it out. Regards.

"The GREAT Race!"
FLASHBACK
FRIDAY
RETURNS...
THIS
WEEKEND!

Another BSD
Nostalgia
Spectacular
Original!

(CLICK FLYER TO BLOW IT UP

58 Apache

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
:cool: The flyer brings back some memories for me. I used to work at a Phillips 66 on the weekends and watched the TASCA Ford factory trailer headed for Colchester dragway to get beat regularly by a local car club called New Breed Car club. My machine shop guy is the current President of the Club.

M

Mark Steele

BSL, We are planning to go to Flashback Fri. QUESTION: Never been to BDS. They say gates open Friday at 4:00 PM. Does this mean we can't get into the pits until 4:00? Hope to see you there. Mark

BSL409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
BSL, We are planning to go to Flashback Fri. QUESTION: Never been to BDS. They say gates open Friday at 4:00 PM. Does this mean we can't get into the pits until 4:00? Hope to see you there. Mark

Yep,
I will try to be there by 3:00pm sure to be a line, see you Friday:dance:dance
Brian