man of the mountains

awsumcars

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
After spending all morning reading the forums, I realized I'm not as whacked as my wife says I am. This is GREAT and happy to join all you whacko's. I started life building a race car, chopper and then a van that got me out to the Rocky Mountains. Switched to designing and building homes and left the motor world for a few decades, but "I'm back", with a lot of work ahead of me, and right now it's all "W" stuff. (kinda don't fancy the "W" but what else), and really looking forward to getting help and helping others here. One goal is to tow my '63 Belair 425 '09er to the shows with my 65 Chevy K10 pickup w/ a 65 348 motor. The closest goal is getting the '63 Super Sport running with a correct 340 hp '09er and 4 sp. It has original paint and interior w/ 89k on the odometer. The '61 Impala bubbletop has it's 350 hp motor, 4 speed and most parts, but has ADHA since my new accusation, a Colorado born 1962 Chevy Belair Bubbletop w/ most all new GM trim parts and a '62 8068 409 crate motor, fresh from a Colorado Chevy dealer of 40 years ago. Yes there still is gold in them mountains! Looking forward to yakkin' with you all.

awsumcars

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
I would be happy to lend them my comprehension tester! :laugh Now I'm trying to figure out how to post pics!!!

Bub6le 2op

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Climb on in here and get started, always good to have another car enthusiast and we all love pictures.

jim_ss409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Welcome to the site.
Like 62impala409 said, it's pretty easy to download pictures on this site.
When you're posting a message you'll see a button that says "Upload a File" in the lower right corner of your screen. Click on that and it will bring up a window that will get you into your computer. Then just look there for the place where you keep your pictures and double click on the one you want.
It will automatically resize the picture and add it to your post.
It will post the picture as a thumbnail but if you look beside the thumbnail image of your picture, there's a button that says "Full Image" Click that and the image will appear full size, just like this one.
994679_716827591669595_1805859068_n.jpg

Rickys61

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Welcome... Sounds like some great cars... Can't wait to see some pics, especially of the '61:pop

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Welcome aboard!!!
You won't have very far to travel..................just come to Great Bend, KS at the end of Sept and you can meet all of us at once!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap Well...at least the ones that will be out on parole or those who can get a Yard pass for the weekend!!!!!!