love those nostalgia super stocks

bobwop

greetings!

I am a 409 nostalgia super stock racer that just loves all kinds of motor sports.

Most of my time is spent running my dealership. We offer classic, collectible, drag and oddball :D vehicles. Go to www.topnotchvehicles.com and check us out.

If you know of anybody wishing to sell or buy a driver quality vehicle, please send them my way.

If you are into 409 racing, my 63 Belair run with the NSS group, www.nostalgiasuperstock.com and is very consistantly running in the mid-10's.

I look forward to making your acquaintance.

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
Welcome We love old s/s cars also
robert

NHRAHotRodReunion155.jpg

jim_ss409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Welcome to the site Bob!:beerbang
That's a great NSS group you belong to. I've seen many of those cars in action.:beerbang

JimKwiatkowski

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
greetings!

I am a 409 nostalgia super stock racer that just loves all kinds of motor sports.

Most of my time is spent running my dealership. We offer classic, collectible, drag and oddball :D vehicles. Go to www.topnotchvehicles.com and check us out.

If you know of anybody wishing to sell or buy a driver quality vehicle, please send them my way.

If you are into 409 racing, my 63 Belair run with the NSS group, www.nostalgiasuperstock.com and is very consistantly running in the mid-10's.

I look forward to making your acquaintance.

Bob, welcome to the site, if your interested racing your invited to our get together were having on June 4-5-6 at Thompson Ohio. Here's the link to the event.

http://www.348-409.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18149

bobwop

Love the 42 willys you got!

thank you for the compliment!

yes, that is Dave's car. I purchased it from him late this summer.

sorry about the rules of the Nostalgia Super Stocks not being to the liking of some of you. Not my doing.

Attachments

• Willyslaunch.jpg
    Willyslaunch.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 35