LA HOT RODS New Addition

WENGINE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Dose that radiator have an actual application or is it a universal type?

Reactions: 327

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Made a road trip today and picked up some rear wheels.
View attachment 128588
I was watching a show with my wife recently. They mentioned the chrome Cragar wheels on a Honda Accord. So naturally because I know what I saw, I flipped back to see what I saw and listen again to what I heard. They called stock Honda premium aluminum wheels chrome Cragars. I know it's only me, but what the F :doh:doh:doh:doh:doh:doh:doh

Murphdog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I was watching a show with my wife recently. They mentioned the chrome Cragar wheels on a Honda Accord. So naturally because I know what I saw, I flipped back to see what I saw and listen again to what I heard. They called stock Honda premium aluminum wheels chrome Cragars. I know it's only me, but what the F :doh:doh:doh:doh:doh:doh:doh

But they have to say things like that to hype the show up and make people talk about it to their friends. You were 1 in maybe 2 to 500 that even noticed! I hate it when they do things like that. Hot Rod magazine editors aren't any better. I have experienced that 1st hand.
Jeff

La Hot Rods

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 16
New…..??…….Give us the story …….market place……???? They appear to look brand new…….. :cigar :happy

These are used but look brand new. Tooth sent me a message the other day when he seen them on Facebook market place. It was close to 4 hour drive one way down to the boot hill of Missouri to a little German town Chaffee. Had to pay 550 bucks for them, they sell for 330 bucks plus tax.
I feel I did ok on them.

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
These are used but look brand new. Tooth sent me a message the other day when he seen them on Facebook market place. It was close to 4 hour drive one way down to the boot hill of Missouri to a little German town Chaffee. Had to pay 550 bucks for them, they sell for 330 bucks plus tax.
I feel I did ok on them.
Did you figure the gas you used????:D