kamala memes and funnies depot

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
I don't look for this debate to go anywhere! ABC will protect her and sure in the Hell won't be fair to Trump because he's going into the Demons lair!! They will all say that KamalToe won the debate and the Dem masses will believe and follow!!!!

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
As I hought this debate was going to be rigged!! There's no way she was coming up with these answers off the top of her head without breaking into one of her word salad moments!! They had all the answers rehearsed because she had all the questions beforehand! That was rich that she was accusing Trump as not being unable to tell the truth! Just replay the tapes baby of the Potato and the KamaIToe and you'll See who the real liar is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark

bobs409

Administrator
As I hought this debate was going to be rigged!! There's no way she was coming up with these answers off the top of her head without breaking into one of her word salad moments!! They had all the answers rehearsed because she had all the questions beforehand! That was rich that she was accusing Trump as not being unable to tell the truth! Just replay the tapes baby of the Potato and the KamaIToe and you'll See who the real liar is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark
I think this election is rigged and already owned by the dems. The illegals is why I think so. The dems let them all in and don't think for a moment that they haven't been busy the past 4 years ensuring they could use them to win. That's why they are here!