JW51

JW51348

Hello all as I've been following this site for a few months now as I just bought a 61 bubbletop and plan to make a nice driver out of it. I have quite a bit of 348/409 parts and engines. I've always liked these and enjoyed working on them. I will post some pics of my car and really appreciate all the info on this site. Look forward to talking with everyone and learning more about the W engines.

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
I just passed the turnoff from I-70 today to go to St.Louis from KC for a grandson's birthday!!!!
Welcome and enjoy the ride!!!!

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
Hey Joey, good to see you on the Forum!

We were out in nearby Thompson, MO for the 4th of July celebration at a friends house on Route D, about 8 miles West of Mexico MO.

Show us some pics and tell everyone what your plans are :).

Cheers!
TomK

JW51348

Will do Tom as I been busy getting my equipment ready for a job in Stevensville, MI. as I'm leaving in the morning. I got a motor w/ the X on it and no numbers on the usual spots but it's been rebuilt it looks like as I've had it for a long time. I'm gonna look into what it is as I got a set of 583 heads that are ready to go, I want to utilize them and build a healthy street motor. I'm in the market for a 4 speed as the car had a 3 speed in it . I'll share some pics as I'm also in the market for a rear ending.
Joey