just signed on .

gk409

I have two 60 biscaynes, one a nice driver, smallblock, 4-speed,weldwheels,headers, basic stuff. the other has a zz-4, 9in. ford, and is gett'in the sheetmetal treatment..i also have a 250 horse 348 on the stand.. I need a useable 379 head if anyone on site has one or knows of one. thanks. gk409 Florence,ky

1961BelAir427

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Welcome to the group. Please post up some pictures when you get a chance. There are some more members in KY near you. I bet someone contacts you with a head pretty soon.

Rickys61

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Welcome.. I also have a couple mismatched 379's... 20 miles east of Cleveland..

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Come on in.................welcome...............:happy:happy:happydon't have no head................:oopsain't sayin no more:laugh

gk409

guy's, thanks for the replies..i knew sign'in up was a good idea !!!! it feels good to know there are more W motor nuts out there, then myself.....

gk409

last 60- the one in this pic is parked in girlfriends garage in tipp city !! look for ya this spring at Beavercreek cruze -in.....gk409:idea

Bub6le 2op

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
I really like the way the dash looks on a 60....... Welcome to the site Dr. Phil said it best this place is open 24 hrs a day and there is always someone on call. Great to have ya I'm from right outside of Bowling Green KY. So grab a chair and get comfortable this place is very addicting,............that's why we need the Doctors:crazy

Martin:D

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
Welcome to "The Home". We have unlimited visiting hours and always have several "Doctors" on staff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome!! Stay away from the Doctors. They're easy to recognize. Their names are Doctor Phil, Doctor Cecil and Dictor Butch!! Here are their pictures!

Meninblakc_color.jpg