Introduction

GCAMINO

Supporting Member 1
Hi
My name is Gordon. Most people call me Gordie. I live in north east Ohio .I'm old enough to remember the 409 when they were new, although I never had one. I was into the small block.
Although a true bowtie fan , I now appreciate all of the early muscle cars of the
60's . Iam currently working on a 63 Biscayne , which will be a 409, 4 speed.
The body is at the stripper being prepared for the rebuild. I had hoped to have it ready for 2010 summer, but am behind schedule. Thanks. You've got a great site and I shall be back often.

MRHP

Supporting Member 1
welcome

Glad you found us. Lots of information is available here. Welcome. Brian

348stroker

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Welcome Gordie,:clap :) this is a great site with lots of info on W engines and other stuff. :cool:

jim_ss409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
:cheers Welcome to the site!:cheers

I see you're in north east Ohio. You've got to try to make it to Thompson Raceway Park for the big 348/409 get together. It's on the first weekend in June. It would be great if you had your car together but if not just stop by anyway and say hello.:beerbang

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
Welcome to the zoo Gordie.:clap Great group of guys here .Any questions, ask away.:dunno You just might even get a correct answer .:crazy:cheers

WENGINE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Welcome board Gorgie:beerbang I to am way behind schedule:bang:takethat:doh:cry But keep on going and it will get done. look forward to some updates on your build:cheers Ken

GCAMINO

Supporting Member 1
:cheers Welcome to the site!:cheers

I see you're in north east Ohio. You've got to try to make it to Thompson Raceway Park for the big 348/409 get together. It's on the first weekend in June. It would be great if you had your car together but if not just stop by anyway and say hello.:beerbang

I was at Thompson last year . It was fantastic. That was the most 409s' I'd seen
in one place since way back when. If any of you are thinking of going this years meet , DO IT. Hope to see you all there.