intro

Hi just joined up wanted to introduce myself.
My name is David an i am a caraholic I just cant get enough. LOL:cheers
roadkillerkustoms.com

I recently acquired a 61 bubble top in restorable cond. an i have to many projects now so i am trying to decide if i should restore this one or sit on it for a while or sell it
Anyway looks like a cool place here i hope to hang out an learn a few thing's about these cars
Thanks
David

58 Apache

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
:crazy Well Dave welcome to the site. If you have been watching in the past you already know that there is a wealth of knowledge here. And if you don't know what todo with the 61 post some pictures, I'm sure some one will try to help or talk you into selling it.:roll

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
Welcome to the site Dave.:clap Great group of guys here.:cool:When you get to it we would all like some pictures of your project please.
:crazy:cheers

WENGINE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Welcome aboard Dave:beerbang I to am a caraholic and I'm here as part of my rehabilatation:crazy I was told that this was AA for caraholic's or was that AAA:crazy Gezz I'm so confused:doh Anyway I think my addiction is getting worst:D Anyways I think what I need to feed my addiction is to know how many cars and what kind you have and their current restored condition and then maybe we can help you decide what to do:pray Ken:D

Thanks for the welcome guys
A little more about me, i owned a shop called Road Killer Kustoms that i shut down 6 months a go, We had been in the business for about 6 years full time. I now just work on stuff be hide the house in our garage.
I love cars always have, i like all kinds of cars My project list goes like this
62 Rambler
68 firebird
68 barracuda
a couple 69 camaros
72 cuda
71-72-73 camaros
an of corse the 61 Bubble top that i just got, so as you can see from my list i am project poor.

I have some cars in the shop that belong to friends that go like this 64 chey II ,67 chevy II, 70 LS6 convertible 4 spd. 69 camaro Pro- Touring car 555 big block 5 spd. C6 corvette front suspension, Torque arm 3 link in the rear.
I will get some pics up soon, I told a member here i would get him some pic of the 61 today so i will post up these pics as well.
Thanks for the welcome, talk to you guys soon , i got to go work.
David

Here is a couple pixs of a car we had done recently, i have got some new pixs of the 61 i will post just got to resize them 1st:?
Thanks

Attachments

• road killer pics 005.jpg
    road killer pics 005.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 30
  • road killer pics 012.jpg
    road killer pics 012.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 28

w ogden

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Solution!

Welcome aboard Dave! This can be a crazy place at times. Anyhow, I have a solution to offer regarding that '61 BT. You remember what your mama told you about "out of site out of mind". Well, I can come by and pick that '61 up and bring it up to my garage so it won't bother you. I figure after a couple of years the way you acquire cars you will have forgotten all about it. Great therapy and I am not going to charge you a thing for feeling better! Walt :bow:bow

:roll:roll:roll:cool:

Welcome aboard Dave! This can be a crazy place at times. Anyhow, I have a solution to offer regarding that '61 BT. You remember what your mama told you about "out of site out of mind". Well, I can come by and pick that '61 up and bring it up to my garage so it won't bother you. I figure after a couple of years the way you acquire cars you will have forgotten all about it. Great therapy and I am not going to charge you a thing for feeling better! Walt :bow:bow

:roll:roll:roll:cool:

Ya an with my CRS that should work out good for you :roll

Thanks for the welcome looks like my kind of place we got a sence of :roll

David

61 pix

This project ant for the faint of heart :eyebrow but it dont scare me:cool:
Thanks

Attachments

• Local Disk (C;) 0000 005.jpg
    Local Disk (C;) 0000 005.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 49
  • Local Disk (C;) 0000 008.jpg
    Local Disk (C;) 0000 008.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 47
  • Local Disk (C;) 0000 014.jpg
    Local Disk (C;) 0000 014.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 48
Thanks for the welcomes,
yea a rainy night in Ga. under some pine tree's LOL!!

Yes it is a builder car, you could just patch up the floor, but since you can get a new one pcs. floor it will be so much nicer to do it that way,
I was hoping to find front fenders an some better rear quarters than what i have found so far, but we will make due.
If i can find some good used front fenders to barrow or buy, i will fix the ones on the car as they are only mess up in the front, I can reproduce the front if there is something to take measurements from an copy.
Thanks
David