I'm new to the site.

Speers427

My names John from Sault Ste Marie, Ontario.
Have a 63 impala ss 409 425 hp 4 speed #matching on a rotisserie, ready to go back on frame soon.
I'm looking for a reputable builder to freshen up my 409. Never been bored. I want to upgrade all the things I should, not sure what. Hoping you gentlemen can help me along the way. If there's someone in Canada, or I don't mind shipping to Jack Gibbs if I have too. I read alot of great things about Mr. Gibbs.

NCPOP

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
My names John from Sault Ste Marie, Ontario.
Have a 63 impala ss 409 425 hp 4 speed #matching on a rotisserie, ready to go back on frame soon.
I'm looking for a reputable builder to freshen up my 409. Never been bored. I want to upgrade all the things I should, not sure what. Hoping you gentlemen can help me along the way. If there's someone in Canada, or I don't mind shipping to Jack Gibbs if I have too. I read alot of great things about Mr. Gibbs.
Welcome, looking forward to your progress

Tim

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Welcome aboard! There are lots of great shops in Canada that can do that. I suspect the cross border to and from would be brutal expensive. Customs in both the US and Canada would have a field day with that. On the East coast there’s only one place that I trust with that engine and is A&J Automotive. I built mine and took it there for Machine work and final Dyno and Break in. They were doing a 409 for another guy at the same time. http://www.348-409.com/forum/members/37-4d.9050/ Had a horrible experience with a bad shop and had another one In Toronto fix it. A lot closer to you

Last edited: