I'm new here

Hello all...My name is Jeff Johnston and I'm new here. I finally registered on the site after trolling it for years. In addition to the 62 BA in my Avatar, which is a 440 ci 348 with 690 heads and a 4 speed, I also own a 64 SS with a 396, and a 62 Biscayne 2 door that is still a 6 cylinder 3 speed. I have found tons of valuable information here and look forward to finding even more. Maybe I can even chime in on occasion in the future. I have tentative plans of making the national convention here in my home state this year and look forward to meeting some of you there. 174.jpg 070.jpg 075.jpg

Attachments

• 056.jpg
    056.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
First of all..................Welcome Jeff!! It's always nice to have trollers come out of the closet!!!!
Gotta ask....as a Kansas native....where do you live? I'm from Emporia originally.

Parsons, the home town of Floyd and Travis Horton, which are cousins by the way. Probably also explains my fondness for these cars, too. I guess it runs in the family.

1961BelAir427

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Great collection Jeff. I'm glad you finally joined the group "officially". We're glad to have you. I know the other cars are MUCH nicer, but I really like that little Biscayne!!

jim_ss409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
You've got some cool stuff there. :beer
Welcome to the site! :welcome
I'm glad to hear you're going to try and make it to the National Convention. It looks like it'll be a terrific event. :beer

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
You have great "genes" in your family!!! Have known Floyd and Marilyn for many years!!! You have a 62 409 and a Road King in the background!!! What's not to like about your garage!!!!!!!

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
Welcome fellow kansas member , no wonder i can't find any car's around here you have got all of them!!!!!:D Going to the swap meet in wichita ?????