I cut it!

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
:cry I did it:( I cut the perfect salt and pepper turquoise molded carpet:eek: Took me a long time to get up the nerve:rolleyes: Couldn't stand trying to shift with the column shifter anymore:cuss I cut the carpet at noon today for the B&M Mega shifter:D :cry

slap slap slap !

Yup, that's what you'll get when you come up against a stick car......
slap slap slap:p

there's a term for that kind of slapping....
hhhmmm...
what is that again ?
B.S. ? ;)

:D
HEEE HEE HEE !!!

wrench

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
the carpet's easy..........

It's cuttin' that floor hole that is hard to do.

Heck, I can adjust my 4 speed linkage from the top!

:cool:

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
BS

I can boil the hides in three gears with no hint on the pavement of where I shifted gears, when I put my hand against your face it stays there:D Hah!

BS

when I put my hand against your face it stays there

Faaaaaaaaat...

maybe we'll just have to race..;)
no no... not against my Belair ( if I EVER get the damn thing done )...
no.... just my convertible:deal :cheers
OK, maybe due to geography, we can't actually get on the same track... but you can post your time slip, and I'll post mine.
My car is 4050 pounds with no one in it:mad: , stock WW tires.

Whaddya think you'll turn ?:cool:

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Strip time.

I dunno what I will turn:confused: I really built this car for a mean street cruiser (read torque) and that it seems to be. I have tons of torque, way more than I expected! I did advance the cam even more than the Comp spec. to 104.5. Can't belive no detonation! I wasn't just pulling yor chain when I said it will turn the tires in third gear. If I let the tranny do it's own thing it shifts around 4500/4800 rpm. If I drop the hammer from a standstill she's still turning them over in third, and I do mean sideways:D :D . This thing is a blast to drive! Part throttle shifts(just getting into the three twos) into second gear produces 10' of rubber, blipping the throttle in first breaks the tires loose anytime. This car will do the W engine proud. But just because I can do that doesn't mean it's fast in the 1/4;) . With the 348 heads I may run out of gear (4.11s). I am working on a fix so I can make full throttle shifts into 4th gear. If I had to hazard a guess, 13.6@103mph. 60' 1.8 if I can get rid of the wheel hop:cuss. 3960 lbs with me on the bar stool:cheers.