I am newbie.

peterhook

Hi Everyone..

My real name is Sammy Petter and I'd just like to say hi to everyone. As everybody knows that nowadays forums are the best source of Knowledge, and through forums we can learn a lot. When I heard of the community I thought it would be wonderful to expand to a new community, meet like minded people and share thoughts and services with fellow members.I am sure there's a lot of interesting topics and discussions happening on this forum and wanted to check it out.I was looking for a new forum to join and the higher powers of Google has brought me here!
I look forward to meeting you all and wish you the best of success.

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
Welcome to the forum Sam! I hope you enjoy it here as much as I do! I see you are a long way from Thompson Ohio but our get together there in June would be a good way to meet a lot of members and see some cool "W" powered cars at the same time.

WENGINE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Welcome aboard Sammy:beerbang If your looking for "like minded people" and you have come here to find them then that means that your into cars:cool: So lets have it. what are you Driving, Working on, Building. Give us the latest car crazy news from the UK:pray Ken, Oh and we like pictures:D

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Welcome!!!

We are going have to have our Grand Poobah...that's Bob, our moderator and founder, start an International Section since we have all these new members!!!!!!!!!!:clap:clap:clap Before long.............yall can have a 348 409 Convention in England or Switzerland or Norway or Sweden or Germany!!!!!:clap:clap:clap I'd be game for that..........Candy & I can ride the Harleys over!!!!:roll:roll:roll