I am a newbie to this site.

NOS61RAG

My name is Mike, & I absolutely fell in in love with the 61's & 62's. I appreciate the great 348's & 409's. Im currently building a 61 rag & have had 4 61 bubble tops. I will be here for advice & knowledge from you experts on how to get my 61 rag to show quality.:beerbang

Also I will be listing & buying rare 61 used & NOS parts on this great web site.

Long live the 348 & 409!:cheers

W Head

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
welcome

Welcome to the jungle Mike, lots of real nice knowledge folks on this site, ask a question and someone will come up with the correct answer.:cool:

W Head

59 El Camino 348-3,2s
59 Impala 409-2,4s

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
Hey Mike, Welcome to the site.:clap Great bunch of people here.:crazy:cool:Just ask away and some one will chime in.:dunno:? Lots of pics please.:cheers:cheers

NOS61RAG

Thanks guys, I appreciate the welcome! Also I am doing a slight restore to a 64 SS cali car. I will post pics later of both my rides.:beerbang

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Mike - Welcome to the "W" web home. I can't have any the knowledge, but I hang around and cause confusion !!! Post many pictures of present and past projects, we all like to lust after other's rides.

Bill

NOS61RAG

Welcome, we love pictures.
robert

Welcome aboard Mike:beerbang So is the 61 Rag a W engine car:dunno Ken

Thanks, Yes it is. I bought the 61 about 4 years ago down San Diego Ca. off the 2nd owner, It is absolutely sexy. It is Roman red with matching interior, 348, PG, PS,PB. no rust at all. I have been thinking about taking it off the frame to powder coat, Just a little scary. The car really did not need to be restored, But I said screw let's do a show car.:beerbang

I have been buying all the options they offer for the car over the last several years. I am so deep in to this car it's not even funny.:bang I am addicted to NOS options, I have acquired some realy rare parts over the years. MY car is not an SS car, But I absolutely love the SS. So I am doing a proper & correct conversion to an SS. I don't plan on ever selling the car, So I don't care what people's opinions are about that. It's just my preference. If I did ever sell the car, I would let the buyer know it is not a real SS.

I also just picked up an all original 64 SS impala, Built in Cali South Gate
Never been molested, Garage kept. 327,PG,PS,PB, AC, silver ext, Black int.
I am sending it for paint, I just had all the chrome redone & trim. new carpet, and every NOS option for the car. I just had the wheels powder coated, A fresh pair of BF Goodrich Silvertons 1'' ww bias plys, NOS SS hub caps. :beerbang I will be posting pics of that 1 too.:cool:

I will post pics later, Im late for work.:crazy

WENGINE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
AHHHH!!!!:grumble: Left hanging, Withdrawals, shaking, sweating, ccccan't take any more, ppppraying for death. Just kidding:D post when you can. Ken

NOS61RAG

AHHHH!!!!:grumble: Left hanging, Withdrawals, shaking, sweating, ccccan't take any more, ppppraying for death. Just kidding:D post when you can. Ken

LOL, Ur funny! I like that 54 belair Ht you have in your avatar. That will be one of my next cars, Also a 57 rag & a 52 5 window pick up. My Dad was in to the 50's chevys, I think thats when I fell in love with chevys.

I tried to add more pics, It would only let me put a few.

Ok here we go, Finally are you ready!:crazy
bmw104.jpg

bmw016.jpg

bmw175-1.jpg

bmw218.jpg

MyGarage10-1.jpg

MyGarage25.jpg

MyGarage2.jpg

WENGINE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
WOW what a beauty:beerbang got my fix for today. Whats up with the blue 61 is that also a W powered car:cool: Ken

NOS61RAG

WOW what a beauty:beerbang got my fix for today. Whats up with the blue 61 is that also a W powered car:cool: Ken

No,Thats a buddy of mine's car. 283 pg all original,front fender anttena. I was tryin to pick it up before I bought mine. He won't part with it.:evil