hoser

hoser

My name is john, I have for sale a 348 tri power carbs have just been rebuilt on original cast iron maifold all carbs properly jetted center 60 and outers 62 , center has a banjo vacuum fitting with 2 vacuum ports on the back of it and the vacuum dash pod didnt work have nice 3/16 steel rod progressive linkage that wont fail and looks factory installed and NO extended shafts all linkage nice clean looking and close to carbs with clips.... If interested my e-mail is custonandperformance@yahoo.com I also repare old leaking tri power bases that dont seal and put new plates and lap them in for total sealing and makes tri power work great ... Also I make and sell progressive 3/16 steel linkage with all clips included installs in LESS then 5 minutes that works on factory 348 carb bases, or I can sell you new bases with factory arms on them .... Also make same linkages for small block chevys that are running 348 carbs, also work on Pontiac tri power, most exotic multi carb set ups, an d include Strombergs, Holleys, Carters , and single carbs,as well ....customandperformance@yahoo.com or call .. 505-379-9313 ... John ............