HI

John Beck

My name is John Beck. I have done business as Pro Machine Racing Engines for over 30 years but go as John Beck Racing engines these days. I have a vary complete state of the art machine shop located inside of Vintage Hot Rod inc. in Chico No. Ca. were I also am general manager of the hot rod shop. I have a great interest in the 348-409 engines. I do all of the machine work , shortblock assembly and dyno testing for Jack Gibbs among others. Jack offers a vary high quality product and I am happy to be associated with his company.

jim_ss409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Welcome to the site John. :welcome
I remember the 307 small block you built for the Engine Masters competition a few years back. I was impressed by the power it made. :clap

John Beck

I made a Rochester FI intake out of a dual quad 409 intake for a guy about 15 years ago but that's it on int. fab.
The 307 Chev for the EMC was a hoot. Still getting calls and e mail on that one."Hey I got a 307 , how much for 550hp?"

1961BelAir427

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Sorry there must be another with the same name. Made really nice LS1 (and other engine) intakes. I was going to look it up, but another Beck Racing Engines in Arizona popped up (Frank - not John). They have a bad reputation it seems. I sure hope no one mistakes you for them.

Bub6le 2op

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Welcome to the site John, got any projects you're working on now, we all like projects

Martin:D

Phalen409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Welcome to the site. You will have another 409 coming your way from Jack this month. It will go in my Ivy Green 63 restoration. Looking forward to seeing it in the car!

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Welcome John, now I know the whole group, and who to speak to should my engine decide to not act like it should :)