Hi My name is Rick and Im trying to locate my Impala SS 409 1961 stolen

chevy40961

Hi Guys, My name is Rick and I´m trying to locate my Impala SS 409 1961 that was stolen in Miami FL some time ago... nothing better than this fórum to try to get any importante info about it...

chevy40961

Thanks buddy.... I have the Vin number and probably I still have copy of the biuld sheet..... I will post here with some pics....

Bub6le 2op

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Welcome to the site Rick, you have found a great group of guys here, and if they can they will help you,,,,,,,,,,good luck, I hope you get some good leads

chevy40961

Hi for everyone, and thanks for all messages and support regarding this....
Attached some pictures and more info about the car.....
The car was a Impala 2 door Sport Coupe 1961 - Vin 11837B132265 Its a black with red interior...
The engine was not a matchings number, it was from a 409 1962..
It was a 4 speed .... and restored....
Attached some pics of the car as well the biuld sheet...
It was stolen in 2013 by the guy that was storaging.... I know that the car was offered on ebay and probably on some auctions in Florida...but nothing serious...
If need more pics, please let me know... I have tons of pics....

Attachments

• SS001.jpg
    SS001.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 156
  • SS007.jpg
    SS007.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 161
  • SS027.jpg
    SS027.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 166
  • SS056.jpg
    SS056.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 173
  • SS053.jpg
    SS053.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 147

chevy40961

I opened and won the case, I have a letter from the FL Court to release the car but the car disapear...at this time he probably just sold the car..... who bought do not know that has a lien on the car...but need to know where the car is..... There is an add of this car on internet but looks that is old...

chevy40961

Hi, its correct.. this is the same car... this job was done end 2012 at the warehouse in Miami preparing to ship to sell at RK Motors Charlotte before the guy stolen...
Anyway thanks for the video, very interesting and I will add on the proves against the thieve...

Thanks Buddy

chevy40961

Hi, yes.. this is the same pictures , he had this pics..I sent him to check the details of the car . check that the seller are offering the car with only the first digits of the Vin....
I just tried contact this site but looks that is an old add...no address..no phone.....just a form to fill out...

chevy40961

Hi, this is from a friend of mine of AACA that helped me to locate the cars.. as you see this is not the Impala but several Mustangs too... if you put any vin on the Google you will find a lot of reports of this cars... unfortunatelly nothing about the Impala....