Hi, I'm Mr.Chev and I like to party

Mr. Chev

Well Known Member
Im new to the site but not to x frames and w motors, I have owned many impalas over the years and right now I own two drivers and five parts beaters plus scads of other rusty stuff,
My day to day driver is a 61 bubbletop that is a back yard resto, still a clean clean builder, and my other car is my 61 Bel Air flat top drag street car, It has a blown 350 and runs mid tens at the strip, It has won super chevy in edmonton and runner up last year at the langley loafers old car drags in ashcroft, It has thousands of runs on it, I have raced it since 1996 and built it entirely myself. I hope I can add to the site.
256ejhg.jpg

20zv0g3.jpg

1961BelAir427

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
:welcome Turns out I've had pictures saved of your car for several years. I'm not sure where I found them.....probably just off Google Images of '61 Bel Airs. Glad to have you join us on here. Jason

Mr. Chev

Well Known Member
would you like to go for a ride? go full screen and turn up the sound!!
Its a video a friend made on a friday night

Mr. Chev

Well Known Member
Was at the dyno yesterday and had it refreshened after 3 seasons and over 400 runs,
its a 30 over 350 motown block, eagle crank and rods, maule blower piston, VcJr heads
it made on pump 91 with water meth injection...688hp and 590 ft lbs of torque, noses over at 7000 rpm
30ww6d1.jpg

1961BelAir427

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I forgot to mention that if you like to PARTY then you need to make plans to be at the National Convention in Great
Bend in September!!!!!!!!! :deal

Bub6le 2op

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
:danceMan what have you been waiting for............... Jump in here with both feet, Enjoyed the ride, look forward to seeing you and your cars in Great Bend. You are going to fit in perfectly here, we all love pictures and especially videos:danceNice cars

Martin

jim_ss409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Welcome to the site! :beer
Nice cars, especially the drag car, it looks and sounds great! :clap