Hi From New York

NYbowtiefan

My name is Brian and I wish I could brag about the 348 or 409 powered Impala or Bel Air I own, but I can't. What I can do though is tell you I am a huge fan of the old cars equipped with these awesome engines and would love to own one someday myself.
I am also an avid fan of the Super Stock drag racing classes of the early to mid 60's, so needless to say names like Strickler, Profitt, Nicholson and others are at the top of my list. I am always looking for old reference pics of these cars and drivers as I build models of these notorious drivers and their cars.
I'm located in Upstate New York so needless to say, there are very few rust free restorable cars of this vintage up here. Hopefully someday I can find one and bring it back to original and enjoy it the way these cars were enjoyed "back in the day."
Thanks for letting me join and I look forward to meeting many new friends here and learning even more about these cars in the future. :cheers

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
Hi Brian, Welcome to the site. :clapYou are gonna love it here.:love Any questions?:scratch:?:dunno Just ask away. Some one will chime in. :DThere are some guys who actually know what they are talking about.:roll:roll

:crazy:cheers

09Jud

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Welcome to the site, there is a great bunch of characters here , enjoy.

348ShoeBox

Supporting Member 4
Welcome!!

Welcome to the site Brian,

You will find members here with alot of experience and knowledge of "W"motors.

ENJOY!!!!:clap