Hi fellas and gals,just joined

I recently acquired a '63 biscayne post car.
Has a 409-425 4-speed
car is an originally a six cyl. 3 0n the tree car.56,000 original miles,factory paint,silver/red interior.found the car in new hampshire with a 327-4 speed in it which I promptly sold and installed a 409-425hp which i had acquired previously.Car is a blast to drive.

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
Welcome aboard, and congratulations on your new project!

I think we all agree that driving a 409-based full size passenger car is a blast :).

We all like to see pictures, if you happen to have any handy.

Cheers!
TomK

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
Welcome to the site :clap:clap Great group here:hug and lots of info on the "W" engine.Sit back & HOLD ON !!! Enjoy the ride.
It would help if we knew your name.
:crazy:cheers

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Welcome!!! Since you bought the car in NH...are you from NH or the immediate area?

Jim Sullivan

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Welcome to the site. Sounds like a really nice car you have there. Pictures would be great. ;):D

Thanks for all the warm welcomes,I'm not to good at this computer stuff but I'll get it figured out.
In passing Merry Christmas to you guys and your families and expect me to be asking lots of questions after the holidays.
Pete
'63 Biscayne 2dr post 409-425
'64 Belvedere Wagon 472 Hemi 5-speed
'36 Ford slantback hot rod

1961BelAir427

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I've always been a chevy man, but I wouldn't mind seeing some pictures of your wagon. It must be pretty cool with a hemi and a 4 speed.