Hey from Yukon,Ok.

Bradysdad

Bradysdad/Steve; Hi guys, I'm Steve Look forward to visiting with you. I have a 1960 Chevy Biscayne 2 door Drver/project. My son in law worked with a guy that had it. The ol'60 had been sitting in a field since the 90's. After a couple of weekends, the girl was breathing life again. I'm really new to the message board stuff and as soon as I figure out how to post a picture I will.

Bradysdad

Still trying to figure this stuff out but I have some pics loaded in my media file. Not sure how to get them post to my album. Hope you like what ya see

jim_ss409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Welcome to the site. :beer

When you go to do a post, you'll see a button that says "Upload a File" down in the lower right corner of the page.
Click on that and get to your pictures. Then just double click on the picture you want to post.
After a few seconds, a thumbnail of the picture will appear at the bottom left of the page.
Click on the "Full Image" button beside the picture and the picture will show up in the text of your post.

Sometimes, if the image is too big and it will get rejected but most of the time it'll work just fine. :beer