Hello, My name is Donnie and I'm a Hotrodaholic !

DUB 348

Supporting Member 1
I'm building a 1931 Ford model a coupe with a 348 for power. I've got questions, and I know the answers are among you.

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
Hello Donnie,they say admitting you have a problem,thats your start on the road to recovery......providing you stimulate with plenty of hot rod stimulus.......or something like that.....whatever..........good to have ya along on a great web site with a bunch of knowledgeable guys always looking to help out.hope you enjoy the stay.......be advised......they'll be looking for some hotrod stimulus of they're own in the form of pictures.

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Come on in!!!! a LOT of us are already in therapy!!!! We get to know each other "better" that way!!!!

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
Welcome to the site Donnie. :clap:clap Great group of guys & Gals here.:hug. Lots of info on the "W"engine. Sit down , Strap yourself in , and enjoy the ride. On that therapy thing..... Phil has been in therapy the longest . He needs it every day !:scratch:dunno:doh
:crazy:cheers

Last edited:

DUB 348

Supporting Member 1
Thanks everyone, had to put this project on the back burner twice I'm not stopping this time.