Hello from Washington State

Korijo409

My name is David Cawdrey. I usually go by " korijo "on forums. Anyways, I am another newbie on another new forum.

About me, I am using a eye controlled computer because I have ALS (Lou Gehrig's disease). I am way past the 3 - 5 year expectancy. I am at 16 years! YEH!!!

Please be patient with me because I am slow at typing & I have never texted, I have always had a cell, but no texting. I always had the flip phones. Don't laugh, yet!

Anyways, I'm korijo

LMBRJQ 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Good to have you on here David.
Enjoy the ride.
What are your 409 or 348 interests?

Steve

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
David:

Welcome aboard! Sorry to learn of your medical situation, but glad to hear that you are beating those odds!

Let us know of your interest in these fine engines and the cars that housed them back in the day :).

Cheers!
TomK

DonSSDD

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Welcome David, we are a bunch of W engine lovers and would like to hear more. about your interest.

My daughter works with a kindergarten class of kids that need help, she had a young guy about 4 using that eye activated computer technology, it is really amazing that something like that can work.

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
Welcome David,,,,,, don't worry there are probably a lot of pecker's here and not very fast as fathead said,,,,, and sum Kant Evan spill varrrey gud 2.........I cont men ton tear namos????:crazy