Hello from Denton

Blackmagickustoms

Chris Moos, Denton Texas, Production shop manager, R&D,and Rod and Kustom shop owner. 60 X 120 dynatorch cnc plasma w 1" arc generator,P-50 Pirahnna, wysong 70 ton cnc press brake, lvd 120 ton press brake, lvd cnc shear, mills, lathes, drill presses, Bailliegh band saws, ten foot tall radial drill from italy, 1" hand operated plasma, jd squared model 3 bender, 30" manual slip roll, 48" electric reversable slip roll, punch flare dies to 3", bead roller, 48" pan brake, all digital synchrowave 350 lx water cooled, miller 210 mig, gas welding/rose bud/torch tips for te torch and yes gas weld, and tons of hand made tools to go along with all my hammers, dolllies, stumps, bags etc.

I am a maker of many things. I run the fab shop during the day and my rod shop at night. I build everthing from ornamental art to prototyped parts and subcomponents for customers that need a couple or a few thousand items. Currently build all the law enforcement grill and bumper products for the city of Austin and all the surrounding counties for one of our businesses Monster Bumpers. I also manufacture many different versions of storm and survival shelters for many different types of people. These can and have ranged in price from a few thousand dollars to millions of dollars each. Some of the larger units are multi-sectional and a single piece of the structure can be as large as 96 x96 x600. They are buried as deep as ten feet into the ground and can provide long term residency with food storage, sleeping, public areas, vaults, full kitchens, and bath rooms, septic, back-up power, security, above ground servailence, and nuclear-biological-chemical air filtration systems.The name of this company is Severe Weather Pods.

I am an artist at heart and love to create and learn. Old cars are my passion and making something from nothing is always on my mind. I've built and had featured everything from the 30's to 2009. I am not narrow in focus, and have been known to be a little ocd. (bull shit! a lot ocd)
The name of my shop is Black Magic Kustoms and I'm located in Denton Texas. I stay really busy and busy and busy.

Here to be a sponge.

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
We've got a member on board, Brian Thompson, who has a shop in Denton,correct?

You two should get together!

Best,
TomK

Simps37

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Chris is the Man doing his magic on my 37 coupe......from frame mod's to going to do sheetmetal repairs to mounting the 409.
He IS an artist !