Hello from Alaska. New-ish

ak3000

Been creeping on the website last few weeks, decided to add a profile. Looking forward to learning more and listening/sharing stories.

1963 SS 409 (still trying to figure out what kind of 409 if its been transplanted or not or original with the car) Gotta do some more research. Figured out by the cowl tag that its a genuine SS and was originally Palomar Maroon. The decoders are very useful on this site.

me background - worked 11 years at DMV, I have extensive vehicle title/ odometor recording background if anyone needs assistance/help with that. Currently work still for the state with Public Assistance as a fraud investigator. My first old car love was an original family owned 1948 Plymouth 2 door Special Deluxe. Our family owned it from 48-2012. Came into some medical work my wife needed done and had to get rid of it :-( Happy to be "back involved" with older cars though.

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Welcome. Watch out for my brother in law if you live around Wassila, if you hit him it will damage your car. And when you get settled here, maybe you can answer some questions about title searches. Again, welcome.

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Welcome aboard!!!! We currently have a member in Soldotna also. Used to have one in Delta Junction but he hasn't posted in years.

Good chance I'll be in Alaska this summer.....have a daughter and grandsons up there. Figured you probably live in Anchorage or Juneau from your background. Anyway...I'll get in touch and see if we can't meet up. I have a little background in 409 cars and engines. If you live in Anchorage....we can meet at the Moose's Tooth for pizza or my favorite...The Peanut Farm for burgers and a beer!!!!

1961BelAir427

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Welcome aboard!!!! We currently have a member in Soldotna also. Used to have one in Delta Junction but he hasn't posted in years.

Good chance I'll be in Alaska this summer.....have a daughter and grandsons up there. Figured you probably live in Anchorage or Juneau from your background. Anyway...I'll get in touch and see if we can't meet up. I have a little background in 409 cars and engines. If you live in Anchorage....we can meet at the Moose's Tooth for pizza or my favorite...The Peanut Farm for burgers and a beer!!!!
Hey Phil, When are ya coming to Georgia?