Hello Everyone

62 long roof

Hi everyone,glad to be part of this forum,my name is Micah and i own a 62 Biscayne Wagon,that is in mid stages of frame off resto. I am unfortunately not going with a 348 or 409.for a powertrain.Hope there is more wagon lovers out there?
Thanks

jim_ss409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Welcome to the site!:beerbang
Sure we like wagons.:beerbang
Post some pictures if you get a chance.

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
Chevy wagons

We have several "Wagoneers" in the membership, including several sweet 1961s and of course DonD409's 1962 409-powered station wagon :).

Welcome to the Forum!

TomK

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
Welcome to the site.:clap Lots of info here and a great group of guys.:crazy Lots of pictures of your ride please:pray

:crazy:cheers

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
Welcome, to the, Old Car Asylum, Micah.:doh Plenty of information here, just ask.:clap:clap

58 Apache

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Welcome Aboard

Welcome to the fun house with your wagon. Some are talented, some are smart, and all are fun. :roll

WENGINE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Welcome aboard Micah:beerbang We have a bunch of Wagon owners here I'm sure they will chim in soon. Just what are you planning on powering your ride with:dunno Ken

62 long roof

Thanks for the welcome

Thanks everybody for the welcome,i have been away on a mini vacation for the last 10 days,so yes i will post some pics as soon as i get a free minute,there is not much to see as it is in mid resto stages,but still good to see all the metal work i needed to do.the power and drivetrain is going to be 2003 5.3 LS from a Chevy truck and a 4l60E tranny,stock posi diff. with 3.35 gears,it may supercharged( have'nt decided yet)it will be on air ride suspension,4 wheel disc brakes,steering box conversion,vintage air,big wheels.etc Lots of fun.:)