Hello all

mike s

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
Hello All, new member here.My name is Mike.I have a 1962 ss 409 impala.Hoping to be able to use this site for some good information and maybe help others,

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Welcom to the Zoo !!!! There is more help and information here than you may want. Great bunch of people and some even know what they are talking about, all you have to do is figure out who !!!! :roll:roll

Bill

58 Apache

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
:clap Welcome to the 409 place. Every one here is helpful in one way or another.

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Yes i do have pictures of my car. i will have to figure out how to put them on ,a little computer illiterate here

Mike,

Join the club, I'm also illiterate !!! The best way to post pictures is to load them on a photo sharing website like PhotoBucket.com, which will resize the photo for easy sharing here and on other sites. You will need to create a "Free" account there and then upload your photo's. You can then paste the IMG link into a message here and the photo will show up, like this...

CIMG2826.jpg

You can also upload them directly from you computer HD (must be the correct size) as an attachment to your message and they will show up like this...

Shootout Picture.jpg

Bill

tripower

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Welcom to the Zoo !!!! There is more help and information here than you may want. Great bunch of people and some even know what they are talking about, all you have to do is figure out who !!!! :roll:roll

Bill
:clap Welcome to the 409 place. Every one here is helpful in one way or another.
Welcome aboard Mike. Like Bill & Derry said, lots of help. My suggestion would be to sell that 62'SS and buy a 1974 Pacer. The Pacers are really starting to catch on and you can still pick them up for a song and a dance....:dance That way it would give one of our other members here a chance to purchase another X frame SS car.....JMHO.........:deal:laugh:laugh
Wait a minute that must be DQ I am thinking of....:hide