Hello again from the norht

entourageguy

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Due to a glitch I've disappeared from the site so I'll say hi again. From north of Toronto Ontario on beautiful Lake Simcoe. Bought a 62 impala thats been in a garage on Scugog Island for the last 18 years. Was told it was a 409 ( aren't they all) but a quick check of the block #'s show its a early 348 with the 791 early heads. Was supposedly rebuilt 20 years ago. Have since found that it has a broken rocker and a couple of bent pushrods. The search is on for replacements. This looks like a great site.

201_0906 - Copy.JPG201_0903 - Copy (640x480).jpg201_0902 (640x480).jpgView attachment 16623

Jim409_Pontiac

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Hi again. Sorry I didn't reply to your email yet but to answer your question we get parts from lots of diff. sources. A lot of our engine parts are race parts but we have a few parts engines laying around too. We should have some rockers and pushrods if you need them. At least you are close by to pick them up. Let me know.

entourageguy

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Hi again. Sorry I didn't reply to your email yet but to answer your question we get parts from lots of diff. sources. A lot of our engine parts are race parts but we have a few parts engines laying around too. We should have some rockers and pushrods if you need them. At least you are close by to pick them up. Let me know.

I'd Be up in an hour if you could help me out. My cell is 905-836-3686

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
I'd go too.................not for the rocker arm but .......................to see the Pontiac!!!!!!!

entourageguy

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Now that pontiac is going to be cool. Ran up this pm and had the grand tour.
As soon as I pulled in to the lot I recognised the mack and 55 from the HAMB.
Got the pieces at a great price and even stopped off at A&W on the way home with my daughter.
It was a great day for a drive and met a very nice member.

Brian

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
Welcome to the site Brian.:clapMeeting Jim is just the beginning of a great journey through this site. Enjoy the ride.:crazy:dance