Sean

Attachments

• 62 409.jpg
    62 409.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 7

sp6t1348

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Thanks guys...looking forward to some great discussions and information sharing. I just finished the front end; bushings, ball joints, inner outer tie rod ends and springs on all four corners. I also pulled the drive shaft and replaced the carrier and bearing. Much more to do... I will keep you posted.

Sean

sp6t1348

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
New picture. Hope you all like it. I do. Body is straight, paint is not stock. Car was an Anniversary Gold originally! Everyone seems to like the red.

Sean

PAINTJOHN1

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Color kinda looks like my Impala.My color is Garnet Red,a GM color used on Pontiacs,Olds,and Buick from 1985-1995. Looks real nice,once again welcome aboard,great luck with the car..Is the picture of the car from the show in Glen Burnie behind the shopping center by Dick's sporting goods ???. John:dance:cheers

sp6t1348

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Color kinda looks like my Impala.My color is Garnet Red,a GM color used on Pontiacs,Olds,and Buick from 1985-1995. Looks real nice,once again welcome aboard,great luck with the car..Is the picture of the car from the show in Glen Burnie behind the shopping center by Dick's sporting goods ???. John:dance:cheers

John,
The first one is at Tony's muffler shop in Glen Burnie (hood down). The second one is up in Westminster, MD. Nice 64. I am out of Catonsville, MD

Sean