daveydeuce

daveydeuce

Supporting Member 1
Old "Hot Rodder" and "Street/Drag Racer", started in the early 50s. Been flying in Alaska off and on for the last 45 years. Retired US Army. Still have a few Hot Rods and Chevys left over from long ago. Am undertaking a 60 Impala 2dr HT to duplicate the one I had in 60/61, a 350 horse FH 348 4 spd car, mine looked identical to BSL409s that is for sale, black w red int, mine had a front mounted ant tho. Also have a 59 Elky am resurecting with 348 4 spd, Also had a 62 SS 09 09 4 spd in 62 but Uncle Sam called me so had to sell it and the 60. OH WELL, I'm still here. Tried to upload some pics of the old 60 but it said they were to big. Will try to downsize and resend. Have owned several HP 348s/409s over the years, love those W motors!! :?:scratch:D:coffee:

daveydeuce

Supporting Member 1
Your 60

Welcome to the Zoo:crazy:cool::crazy:cuss

Brought tears to my eyes when I saw your 60. :eek: Would buy it in a heartbeat but always a day late and a dollar short. Hope to talk to you about your great restoration job about parts and pieces and other info and who to go to and who to stay away from. Will post a couple of pics of my old one when I figure how to reduce them to an acceptable size. Dave:D

daveydeuce

Supporting Member 1
Dick, Will as soon as we figure how to get them to post. Current size always works for the HAMB but not here. ??? Want to post my old race 60 as avatar when I figure out that one too. Thanx Dave

tripower

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Dave, Welcome aboard. Would love to see some of those old pics. I thought Bob had made it so the site automatically resized the pics?:? Bob we need help here>>>>:deal