Crazy cat thread

bobs409

Administrator
the-cat-uses-a-laptop-while-sitting-at-the-table-next-to-the-books.jpg

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Went down to see if she still wants her picture on the 348-409 Forum and she said YES!!!!!! So this is what Evander looks like. Feb. 20 next year she will have been here for 9 years!!!!! Just walked up to our back door and been here since. She was a ferral cat.
Her left ear was partially cut off because of being a ferral. Gave Candy the job to name her. She came up with EVANDER!!!! The name stuck!!!!!
I take care of Evander daily which keeps me busy!!!!!!
Sorry about your cat passed away.....I couldn't do that!!!!!
Evander says Happy New Year!!

Attachments

• 20231226_171424.jpg
    20231226_171424.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 18

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
Went down to see if she still wants her picture on the 348-409 Forum and she said YES!!!!!! So this is what Evander looks like. Feb. 20 next year she will have been here for 9 years!!!!! Just walked up to our back door and been here since. She was a ferral cat.
Her left ear was partially cut off because of being a ferral. Gave Candy the job to name her. She came up with EVANDER!!!! The name stuck!!!!!
I take care of Evander daily which keeps me busy!!!!!!
Sorry about your cat passed away.....I couldn't do that!!!!!
Evander says Happy New Year!!
She ever swat you, ,,,,,, I'm saying the cat???:D

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
Bob: I know the feeling. :dohCats, Love Christmas. The first picture is from 1974, after I put up the new wood paneling. Our Christmas tree's were always real, and full.:good My wife and I enjoyed decorating them. :clapThen, eventually, we got a few Cat's. This, is how our Tree's changed. This was in the 80's As you can see, there are a few spy's checking it out.:dunno We were only kidding ourselves, because when night time came, they were under the tree, celebrating.:laugh4 We would hear Christmas balls hitting the floor, all night long. My wife decided, it's time to get a smaller tree. We set it up, on my desk. It didn't matter, they still got in there.:roll I still, don't regret any of the Cat's we had, and we had many, in our life time. I loved them all.

Attachments

• Christmas 1974.jpg
    Christmas 1974.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 17
  • Christmas 1988.jpg
    Christmas 1988.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 17
  • Christmas Tree Barricade.jpg
    Christmas Tree Barricade.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 17

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Bob: I know the feeling. :dohCats, Love Christmas. The first picture is from 1974, after I put up the new wood paneling. Our Christmas tree's were always real, and full.:good My wife and I enjoyed decorating them. :clapThen, eventually, we got a few Cat's. This, is how our Tree's changed. This was in the 80's As you can see, there are a few spy's checking it out.:dunno We were only kidding ourselves, because when night time came, they were under the tree, celebrating.:laugh4 We would hear Christmas balls hitting the floor, all night long. My wife decided, it's time to get a smaller tree. We set it up, on my desk. It didn't matter, they still got in there.:roll I still, don't regret any of the Cat's we had, and we had many, in our life time. I loved them all.

What are the jack stands for Skip? Is this for jacking up and rebuilding the tree after your Hitty Hats had a few goes at it? :laugh4 We had to quit putting tinsel on the tree because the Dummies kept eating it! And then we had to chase the cats around the house pulling tinsel from their pooper when we saw it hanging from their north end, they always liked when we did that!:laugh4

Mark