Coming to a town near you...

bobs409

Administrator
What happens when there is no accountability? The crazy spreads to other states/towns! I think we'll be seeing a lot more of this!

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
:dunno:dunno2 Jeff, don't laugh that hard, you'll pop a blood vessel. :drop
Sorry can't help it. While I have a great deal of respect for most of the military, I have never seen the NG be effectual when sent to any of these domestic type of situations so I can't help but laugh. It's a waste of tax dollars. Just once I would like to see them be given ammunition for their weapons, batons, and the authorization to clear the streets. But NOOOOOO., so ..... :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:laugh2:laugh2:laugh2:laugh2:laugh2:laugh2:laugh2:laugh2:laugh2:laugh2:laugh2:laugh2:laugh2

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Be nice if someone would be sent to the border...
Probably the same except I think they give ammunition to the border guards, however, I bet they are told if they use it, they will lose their jobs and most likely go to jail. They have turned them into glorified rent a cops. But hey, we live in a supposed democracy right? The majority of the people have spoken, so I guess that is what they want, so if it's above board they should get it. And boy do I hope they get what they have voted for!