Chicks

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
By the smile, on her face, I think she IS lactating, Cecil. In fact, I may be having an early Nocturnal Emission, looking at them.:doh:love:jive:dance3

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
It would be a shame to let this thread die..........:brow

I had not gone through this thread until the other day, and I thought I wonder if anyone put any of Yvonne De Carlo, hopefully I will see the other ones taken around this time. Or I will just google it. very nice though, as are almost all the pics. Ah the days.

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Don't even know where to start. Way too many likes to like, too many comments to be made, too many cold showers to take, and a little depression from looking at what is now in the rear view mirror. My buddy said you cannot touch that anymore without paying for it. I said really ????? He said yea. I said where and how much ? Ok here is another of my Yvonne favorites.

Yvonne%20de%20Carlo%20as%20Lilly_zpsp1oxl6qu.jpg

nomad59NZ

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Don't even know where to start. Way too many likes to like, too many comments to be made, too many cold showers to take, and a little depression from looking at what is now in the rear view mirror. My buddy said you cannot touch that anymore without paying for it. I said really ????? He said yea. I said where and how much ? Ok here is another of my Yvonne favorites.

Yvonne%20de%20Carlo%20as%20Lilly_zpsp1oxl6qu.jpg

WOW, REALLY, Lily Munster! :love

Gav

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Uh........is she lactating or are those really dark areolas?
I guess I should ask the expert.....what say you Ray?
She could be leaking silicone! Usually don't leak baby juice unless there is oral manipulation. I think I heard somewhere that mommies milk smells like, wait for it, wait for it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,puppies breath! :dance:happy