Car show winner

64ss409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
I just thought I would give a little credit where credit is due, especially when it is one of our own members, bmac. Bob and Jan won the "Best '60's Classic" class in the recent annual Cruisin' the Drag car show in Great Falls with their 1965 Impala. There were 15 different classes and 540 entries.
Congratulations Bob and Jan!:cheers

Ron

bmac

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Thanks Ron! I was totally amazed but really happy. I just wish my 409 was in my car... seemed not complete. It was fun though... Mike still has my block, has not begun working on it yet.

Did you make it to town for the show?

bob

64ss409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
No, did not make it this year. Were there more Central Avenue burnouts? Last year my linelock quit. Probably a good thing, I probably would have gotten a ticket.:D

Mike still has my heads too. He must be really busy.

Are you going to the wrecking yard sale at Browning? LOTS of 50's, 60's, and 70's Chevys, about 90 of them, and that is not counting the Vega's, Nova's, and Chevelles. There is about that many of each of the other brands too. It is a 2 day sale.

Ron

bmac

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
yeah, I plan to although I cannot remember the dates. Sounds like a good one...
They did not let the burnouts happen on central, they had them at the fairgrounds after the cruise. Lots of rubber...