Brian Thompson

Fairvu

Hello everyone...I would like to thank all of you who knew Brian and posted your kind condolences. He was a wonderful son and will be missed by all of of us...Again...thank you.

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
He was a wonderful, talented young man! A true friend to anyone who came to him. He will be missed.

Simps37

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
For the short time that I knew Brian he was very gracious and made me feel welcome in his shop.....he will be missed. - Steve

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
It was our pleasure to have known Brian and be his friend and have him be our friend.

BRYAN FUGATE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Was a pleasure knowing him, you raised a good man.I'm sure his qualities will shine on through Brooke.

raymar58409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Brian was just the best of the best. He was loved by all. He will be sorely missed. We had some really fun times together. God Bless You and Brooke.

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
Maureen: Thanks for letting Dick and I know the very early Brian although he did mention previously " little sister". As you can surmise he was tops with us 348/409 guys/gals and I can also assure you in the computer area he was tops as he helped me through a difficult time with our office servers that the IT guys were baffled by.
Let me know if you need help with your pasture truck of Brian's. I'll be glad to volunteer Dick's assistance.
Robert

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
I had a few problems, with my old computer, three years ago. Brian, was definately, the computer expert.:bow Always ready, to lend a hand. Brian, will never be forgotten.:)