Boat Anchor B&b

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
I have really just been in a quandry knowing that Cecil would be coming thru Kansas City and was hoping to find some suitable accomodations for the night. And I know he would prefer FREE!!!

So yesterday.........after a lot of thought.....I finally decided to do something about it. I opened up the BOAT ANCHOR BED & BREAKFAST. We have 2 rooms available...the Solid Lifter Room and the Hydraulic Lifter Room. And within minutes.....we had our first guest!!!! Denny Ford spent the night. I put Denny in the Solid Lifter Room. I'll put Cecil in the Hydraulic Lifter Room. Robert and Dick will all stay in the Hydraulic Lifter Room too!! Denny got the Solid Lifter Room because he's really a high-performance guy!!! DQ........we'll have to make special arrangements for Jim in the basement!!!! Free coffee is our staple....Denny said 20-50 Valvoline was thinner and tasted better!!!!:roll :roll I'll have to work on that!!!

I haven't come up with any rates yet....but I just raided Denny's suburban after he went to bed so the 409 parts I got.....offset the cost of the room!!!

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
I need another western trip on I-70
Robert
I like that price. Do you have a lot for car trailers?

oldskydog

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
C'mon guys. As generous as this offer is, we just can't let Phil and Candy vacate their trailer just for us. Where will they go? Is there a homeless shelter nearby.....or maybe a Y?:eek:
:roll