bigbrad

bigbrad

HI to all you chevy freaks out there , my name is Brad Hillhouse. I live in Lincoln, Nebraska, and I am thrilled to find more guys crazy about old Chevys like myself. Family: 1 wife, 2 little kids (5 yr girl, 2yr boy). Job: sold my company last year, kinda of retired. Cars: I have been mostly into Corvettes, but have always wanted a "Heavy" Chevy, (also needed room to take the family!) To me, the tri 5's are over done and so I was looking for a 59 or 60. I had a 59 wagon streetrod for a while, that looked cool, but after having it a while, I found that it really had not been built to my liking. I sold it, and after about a year I found my 59 Impala Hardtop. It is 348 4BBL powerglide, Tuxedo Black with red interior, restored to original condition. Others cars in the stable include mostly Corvettes: 63 splitwindow, 64 Convertible, 65 396 convertible, 68 427/435 convertible, 69 427/390 coupe and an 04 Coupe. Call me crazy, but, my "secret mistress" is a 1993 Mustang Cobra (last year of the fox body, and first year of the reintroduced Cobra), black with 9,000 miles. ALso a Yellow 02 Collector Edition Trans Am Convertible (still in plastic). 1929 Chevy firetruck, and 23 ford Model T. The info I have already learned from this site is fantastic. Thanks to bob409 for hosting, truly an incredible job you have done!! Thanks in advance for any help with my questions, I am just trying to learn...