Arizona Junkyard Holds Over 10,000 Classic American Cars

WENGINE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I have a buddy that lives just out side of Phoenix I’ll have to have him take me over there next time I go for a visit I took him to the Carlisle and Hershey Pa. Swap meets when he comes in to visit with me

64ss409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
I have a buddy that lives just out side of Phoenix I’ll have to have him take me over there next time I go for a visit I took him to the Carlisle and Hershey Pa. Swap meets when he comes in to visit with me
If you are in the Phoenix or Casa Grande area, another one worth seeing is the Dwarf Car Museum. Ernie Adams builds 5/8 size cars. South of Maricopa about 15 miles.

vin 58

Supporting Member 1
i bought a rear wheel house from them. i picked it out online and they cut it out. The dam shipping was more than the part.

WENGINE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Yea that sounds good, I talked to my friend who lives near there after I posted and he said that he’s been to the one in Northern phoenix and that it’s been mostly picked over for all the most popular cars but that we could go to both the next time I go there and see for myself

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
I bought a K frame, for my 99 Chev. Cavalier, from them.:appl I also bought it online. I couldn't believe, the condition it was in.:) Almost looked Brand New.:good

Reactions: 327

WENGINE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
another friend of mine was restoring a 57 Chevy vert and flew to Arizona and went to a junk yard not sure if it was the one we’re talking about here but anyway. He found it in Hemings, this was before the internet existed. He brought it home and it was like brand new

Reactions: 327