Anyone used these?

wc chevys

Well Known Member
We have never used the round ones but have several of the others in different lengths they work really well, have a little bit of flex.We work on a lot of late model cars" ins. work" very few flat panels any more.but also good on flat panels

PAINTJOHN1

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Hey there,I own a mobile paint service with 3 trucks.We work for car dealerships in my area.I equip all of my trucks with these Dura Blocks.I use all of there products,.they work great,been using them for about 4 years ,I never had a problem and best thing,they are priced right.They last quite a long time. A+++++++++++++++,in my eyes. John

Tic's60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I use grey foam rubber and with sanding paper for my DA or board sander and get the same results. The heavy pipe insulation type works well.
Forms to the curves and contures which is what you want and I can cut what ever shape I need. Learned that from my Dad who's being doing body repair for 35+ years...
Cheap and effective!

DaveFoster

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Very good stuff, and they keep their shape, throw away some others that warped which added extra work to your job, and you will not complain about price. I have many sizes and shapes, but not that four foot block, I'd be afraid one of my bondo slinging buddies would overdose on one of those. A++++++++ is correct. Wish they were around when I bought those others which are long gone, in the trash.

61BISCAYNE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Thanks everyone for all your responses.
I'm sold!
I ordered a set off EBAY today.