Another Obsessed 348-409 Owner

DGGuitar

Hello All,

My name is Don and I live in Western Pennsylvania. I've been checking out the site for quite some time and I finally decided to join. I've spoken with a few of you at Thompson Dragway last year and it got me psyched up to start finishing my 62 Race car. My opinion is that from talking to you, You all seem like a good bunch of people.

I started on it about 25 years ago and left it go but I worked too much on other things.

I have 3 409's. 2 62's and a 63 409 Chevy. I also have a 58 Convertible with a 348 Tri-Power which I've had since 1961. Rounding my collection is a 50 BelAir 6Cyl Split Manifold and rounding out the bunch is a 64 and 66 El Camino, 79 Vette and a 1973 Honda 750 Old School Customized.

I see everybody likes to show off their goodies so I'll put up a few of mine here.

If you guys send me some responses, Don't worry about a delay from me...I'm a slow typer.

Attachments

• 58Poster.jpg
    58Poster.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 98
  • 58Engine.jpg
    58Engine.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 119
  • 63-409.jpg
    63-409.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 100
  • 62Chevy.jpg
    62Chevy.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 103
  • RaceCar.jpg
    RaceCar.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 126

Ronnie Russell

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Welcome Don,,,,,, Glad you joined ,, can always use more input on these 348s and 409s. See you at Thompson. :cheers

jim_ss409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Nice cars Don!:beerbang
It'd be nice if you can get the race car done in time to bring it to Thompson.:beerbang

PAINTJOHN1

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Don,welcome aboard.Awesome group of rides you got there!!! Looking forward to seeing you at Thompson this year.John

M

monk

Ok........so you own all those nice
rides and still married?

:D

Welcome

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
Don, We'll probably be riding past your place in Western Pa. on the way to Thompson. Let us know when you take a typing class:crazy
robert

WENGINE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Welcome aboard Don:beerbang Really nice collection. Did I see a Camaro in there to:cool: Ken

DGGuitar

That Was A 1968 Camaro Big Block. The Picture Was About 20 Years Ago.That Car Is Long Gone. I'm Near Exit 3 On The Pa Turnpike And I Will Be At Thompson, So You Can Put My Name On The List Race? Show? I Hope Race Don

raymar58409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Don, Welcome aboard. I'm jealous, guess which car. Hint: my first car in '64 was a 58 convert 348 4bbl.

Ray