Another New Member

Wes McCallum

Well Known Member
Hello, I am a new member of the forum, and somewhat new owner of a 64 Impala SS with a 409. There seems to be a lot of good information in this group, and I will try and hold up my end. I always wanted a 409 and after many years of dealing with airplanes, I have moved back in to my first love cars. I finally purchase the 409/ dual Quad/ 4 Speed / Post-track that I remembered in the years past.

I am glad I found this forum, since I have been away from the working on cars for years, there is a lot I have forgotten. Its wonderful to have this resource and a group of fellow enthusiast to share ideas and thoughts.

Thanks Wes

Topstrap

Well Known Member
Welcome, looks like I"ll be the first to ask it. We need to see pictures, some of us don't get out much and the pictures are better than Christmas. :)

Dennis

Wes McCallum

Well Known Member
Well Dennis, I am still trying to figure out the Forum, I tried to upload Pics and find the file photo is too big! Would a zip work?

Wes McCallum

Well Known Member
No, I was a Corporate Pilot for 28 years, mostly out of the West Coast. Flew Westwind 2 for 24 yrs, King Aire 200 plus various other aircraft. Just sold my last plane, went back to cars!

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Wes,

Welcome to the Zoo.... You will find the best way to add pictures is to load them to one of the free web sites like PhotoBucket.com then link the picture here with the .img link... Looks like this:

Have Fun and remember to keep your hand, arms and legs inside the ride at all times... :roll
Bill

Jim409_Pontiac

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Welcome, and very nice pictures. By the way if you want the pictures to show instead of the link to your photobucket account you can just click on the picture in photobucket to make it bigger then right click on it, copy then paste it in this post.

Wes McCallum

Well Known Member
Thanks Jim, that's helpful and the missing piece of how to get them here!
100_0603_zps58cbde97.jpg

Last 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Welcome Wes, lookin' good!! The only new car I ever owned was a white on black '64 SS. Sadly it was a 327/250 horse 'glide. Good car though. Congrats on your find!! :clap

Lonnie

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
Welcome to the site Wes .:clap Great group here:hug as you already know and lots of info on the "W" engine. Enjoy the ride.
:crazy:dance:cheers