A1 Nomad

A1 NOMAD

Supporting Member 1
Well, I ran into these guys at the 348-409 shootout at Samoa and had a blast. They told me about this place, so here I am. The Nomad is the result of a 10 year plus project. We finished it last year and now have about 4000 miles on it and will be heading to Long Beach WA in a little over a week for the Rod Run to the End of the World. I've looked around your forum and found it very informative and plan on spending some time here.
Mike

Don Jacks

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 3
Welcome Mike,We all would enjoy pictures,and details about your 61 Nomad.Wagons are cool!

nomad59NZ

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Well, I ran into these guys at the 348-409 shootout at Samoa and had a blast. They told me about this place, so here I am. The Nomad is the result of a 10 year plus project. We finished it last year and now have about 4000 miles on it and will be heading to Long Beach WA in a little over a week for the Rod Run to the End of the World. I've looked around your forum and found it very informative and plan on spending some time here.
Mike

Hey Mike, Welcome to a great club, you'll really have a great time here.:dance
Interesting to read that you are heading on a run to the end of the world! Does this mean we will see you down here in New Zealand for the weekend.:laugh Awesome, visitors are a little scarce down here from time to time.:roll.
Great to see another nomad has joined and will be great to see pic's. I have a 59 nomad.
C U
Gav

A1 NOMAD

Supporting Member 1
Thanks for the kind words guys. For those of you that wanted pictures check out Builds & Projects '58 Nomad build

tripower

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Welcome aboard Mike. Maybe we will run into you at the end of the world. Seaside is the same weekend and just across the bridge.