64chevydude

64chevydude

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Hello, another new guy here, ive been into cars since my first one a 64 biscayne i bought in 1981 while in high school then my second car was a 63 impala ss i found while stationed at fort hood TX. And whole bunch in between then and now. Ive got a few now the 63 bel air is my latest project . Gonna be a drag car torque thrust rims on the front steel rims out back. Nose up, im using a 406 i have and a turbo 400 trans and gonna rob the dana 60 out of the hot rod project 31 dodge. In the early 80s i was a late great chevy member but that faded away. Ive seen alot of good info on this site and looking fwd to event to hang out with likeminded people

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 108
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 104
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 104
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 106
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 102
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 79

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Welcome!!!! Where did your cowl induction air cleaner on the 62 come from??????????????????

jim_ss409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Welcome to the site! :beer
Sounds like you've got a good plan for that 63 It should be nice! :idea

PAINTJOHN1

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Welcome aboard,looking forward to reading your future posts!! You have some nice rides there!!:welcome

Bub6le 2op

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
:danceNice looking collection. Jump right on in here these guys are always working on something so it stays pretty interesting and if you need a part this is the place. Great to have ya

Martin