63 dream'n

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
It's good to finally try to participate in this fine web site that I've been veiwing now for a couple of years.I'm a 409 stroker hopeful,and a gear head wanna be.I bought my hot rod after the doc said the wife and I would'nt be havin' little ones,that's where the plan took a funny turn.Two near teens later the 63 still sits waiting it's turn.Many parts and mistakes made along the way, my determination to see the project through is strong.I look forward to learning and hopefully sharing in the members knowledge and experiances that contribute to this 409 web site.Thanx for havin' me!.By the way,I'm horrible at typing and computers so responses will be painfully slow.:cheers

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
Welcome to the site DREAMIN.:clap I had a '63 Imp 409/425 QB motor back in the day. See my album and you will see just how sweet that car is. Just click on my site name and it will lead you to my album. Hope you evenyually get to your other BABY soon! Lots of pics as you progress with your project please.:crazy:cheers

348stroker

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Welcome to the site! Lots of good info on Ws and Xs here. Will you be at Thompson this weekend?

PAINTJOHN1

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Welcome aboard Dreamin'.This is the right place to learn about the 409's.Any questions just ask,someone will come through with the correct answer.Post some pictures of your car. John

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
missin' Ohio

Unfortunatley I won't be visiting heaven(Ohio) this weekend.Kinda like a 409ers "Field Of Dreams"thanks for the welcome,Ive got some skills to acquire in reguards to the posting of pictures,but promise to try!:pray