62 bubbletop

chris meyer

I have a 62 bubbletop tube chassis race car I recently purchased. I do not have any window trim, and side molding on the car. Where can I find it new or used in good condition?

tripower

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I have a 62 bubbletop tube chassis race car I recently purchased. I do not have any window trim, and side molding on the car. Where can I find it new or used in good condition?
Welcome Chris. Are you looking for interior window or exterior window trim?:dunno Neither are reproduced.

chris meyer

I am looking for exterior trim, the car currently has lexan side windows and I would like to eventually put glass back in it. For now I just need the exterior moldings. I have the 2 front pillar molding but need everything else around the windows. I am also looking for a front grill and trunk emblem.

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Chris,

Front grill and trunk emblems are available re-pop as are the window frames ! Your best bet to find side moldings is Dave Kossman (link above), unless one of the members here, has some around the shop ?

Bill

tripower

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I am looking for exterior trim, the car currently has lexan side windows and I would like to eventually put glass back in it. For now I just need the exterior moldings. I have the 2 front pillar molding but need everything else around the windows. I am also looking for a front grill and trunk emblem.
I have the front windshield moldings the back glass moldings are hard to find. The interior garnish moldings are painted steel for that car.

BSL409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Welcome aboard,:D
Where are you from and we would sure like to see some photos of that Belair race car please:dance

jim_ss409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Looks like a nice car Chris. :beer Has it got an engine yet? A 409 sure would look nice in there.:brow