60 chev 348

Jim Rogers

Hi-I just ran upon this site and couldn't resist checking it out. I'm 67 years young and do not have a 348-409 at present BUT-my favorite car was a 60 chev belair hardtop with 348-solid lifter cam-(tri-power added later)- and a 3 speed. I have never seen a belair 2 dr hardtop with this engine since I got rid of mine many years ago. Does anyone out there own one? I still get a flutter in my chest when I see or hear one of those oldies but goodies!!!!!

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Welocme Jim!!
Come to Thompson, OH the first weekend in June and you can see alot of these cars up close and personal!!!!!!!!!! But be sure to bring your blood pressure medicine................you'll need it!!!!!!!!!!!:roll:roll:roll:roll:roll

WENGINE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Welcome Aboard Jim:beerbang Would love to hear some of the stories that go along with that original "Flutter in your chest" And maybe some old pictures of the 60:pray But come to think of it since your so young as you state I think maybe you should get another 60 with a 348 ( or maybe a 409 this time:cool:) And do it all over again:cool: You only live once. Ken