59 Down under.

Simon

Well Known Member
Hi 348-409 members.

Have just joined up to your forum with the hope to gain more insight to help finish off my 59 Belair project.

The 59 was my Grandmothers which I found in ruin on my uncles farm some 30 years ago.

The rebuild has required the strip down of another 2 wrecked 59's to build up one complete car.

The car came to a standstill once moving to Perth, mortgage and kids.

The body has been totally restored only requiring the final cut/polish along with windows and chrome to be fitted. Interior has been retrimmed waiting to be installed.

Now its time to get the project up and running again where I am considering from going away from original and installing a 409, TH700 and airide.

I hope this forum will find members that may give advise on going down this path, pitfalls and the chance to meet other 59 enthusiast (esp aussie's).

Cheers,

Simon.

tripower

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Welcome aboard, post some pics of your car. We have a few members in your neck of the woods...:deal

Bub6le 2op

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Welcome to the gang, Simon....Love the way the dash cluster is put together on those 59's can't wait to see some pics, you'll find all the information you want with these guys.....:weld...:wax

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
I'll lump myself in with Jeff.......won't learn much from me.......and I'll agree with the others.......nice ride!!!