1964 Chevy Impala SS409 4 speed all original

rfparente

Hi all,
My name is Rich and I live in Orlando, Fl. I just purchased an all original, frame-off restored 64 Impala SS409 340HP 4 speed from a man in Alpine, Calif. sight unseen. Needless to say, I am anxiously awaiting its arrival this week. It has 87,000 mi. on it and it is Silver Blue with White interior. I understand that the only thing that doesn't work is the factory tach. He has had it looked at 2 times and it still does not work properly. Any ideas? Looking forward to sharing ideas and questions with the "experts." Thanks for the time and any input.

Rich

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Welcome !

Rich,

Welcome to the zoo !!!! When you get the car home and tucked away, take some pictures and post them so that we can lust after her too.

Bill

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
Welcome to the site Rich.:clap Lots of info here and a great group of guys. Like every one says please post some pictures when your ride gets home.:crazy:cheers

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Welcome Rich

After owning my 64 409 since 1988, i just got my tach fixed last month. Sounds like a nice ride u have.

WENGINE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Welcome aboard:beerbang seems we are all anxiously awaiting the arrivale of your new 409 ride:cool: Ken