1960elky

jeff hall

Well Known Member
Glad to finally get on board. I'm in the long and I mean long process of restoring a '60' Elcamino. I have a good 348 truck motor and here's my question. I'm doing a complete overhaul and what do I want for pistons to come out with a decent comp. ratio? I'm probably like all of you, years ae I had a '60' 335HP and tossed it in the junk.I mean who wanted one of those old converted truck engines?

MRHP

Supporting Member 1
Welcome aboard. You have just joined the finest 348-409 forum in existance. The wealth of knowledge is second to none, and free for the asking. Brian

58 Apache

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Budet a key factor

:cool: Frist of all welcome to the site Anything you need to know is here. I am relativey cheap and put a truck 348 togather with 9.8 comp with the truck 333 heads,001 (3).jpg

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
Welcome to the site Jeff.:clap Like everyone says "This site is the most informative in the land on W motors " Just ask away and someone will chime in.:crazy:cool::cheers:cheers

WENGINE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Welcome aboard Jeff:beerbang Like Dick said check out that post he gave you Jim posted it awhile back and its filled with some great info. Also check out some of the vendors were you can get those parts from http://www.348-409.com/links.html Ken